9th Edition: Unilever Africa Idea Trophy Competition Online Application / Registration Form for Nigerian Students, See Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020/2021 Session.
Unilever’s Africa IdeaTrophy is an innovative business competition for full-time students. It is a youth development initiative designed to create an out-of-the-classroom learning experience that focuses on developing personal and entrepreneurial competencies amongst students.
As Africa’s top employer, Unilever’s search for young talent is never-ending. It’s how they discover big business ideas that help them grow sustainably. They believe that Brands with Purpose grow. So this year, they want you to do the things that will empower others, in doing so, developing yourself with various skills needed to challenge the status quo.
- Open to full-time students at recognized universities;
- They are looking for passionate and creative individuals who can build on innovative strategies that will fit the project brief while applying to real business life.
Selected winners will get:
- Experience working on a real business challenge.
- Mentorship from experienced business leaders.
- Access to resource toolkit and problem-solving frameworks.
- Exposure to Unilever sustainability initiatives.
- Exciting prizes and internship opportunities.
Method of Application
Applications must be submitted by January 29, 2021. The application form takes about 5 minutes to complete.