Katsina State College of Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements,
Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination / Interview
Dates, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are hereby invited for admission into the Katsina State Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of Online Application Form for admission into POST BASIC NURSING at Kasimu Kofar School of Nursing Katsina will commence from Monday 1st February and ends on Friday 26th February 2021.
Cost of Form: Five Thousand Two Hundred Sixty Two Naira ₦5,262 (including bank charges)
Method of Application
1. Visit the College website: https://conamkat.edu.ng
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
This is to inform all those that applied for POST BASIC NURSING that INTERVIEW has been scheduled to hold on as schedule below;
- Date: Tuesday, 2nd March, 2021.
- Venue: Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina.
- Time: 8:00am.
Applicants MUST come along with original copies of their;
Acknowledgement Card, Credentials, Licence, NMCN Certificate(or Notification) of Registration, Appointment Letter and Letter of Study Permit.
1. Post Basic Nursing programme is NOT for Secondary School leavers.
2. It is a programme for Registered Midwives seeking to be trained and registered as Nurses.
3. Applicants MUST must be a Registered Midwives with current practicing licence and upload it on the portal.
09083024636, 07086711766, 07081704416, 07061098321
Email: [email protected]