University of Lagos post UTME Screening form is out. Screening exercise is slated to begin on the 18th November to 3rd December 2020.
Awaiting result can also apply, to be on a safer side.
Online registration for the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into all undergraduate courses/programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
1) Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
2) candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
3) Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
4) Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
4) Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new course/ programme different from the former course/programme.
5) Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
SCREENING FEE : N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ngand take the following steps:
Click on Admissions.
Click on Post-UTME Application.
Login with UTME number as Username and Surname ( in lowercase) as Password.
Generate and print Payment Advice
Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.